We double the quantity, skip the butter, and often replace the herbs with random other herbs (e.g. thyme, oregano, etc.)
Generally makes 4-5 servings.
Our modified ingredients list:
- 2 cups rice, cooked (we often do brown or wild)
- Olive oil in whatever quantity is reasonable
- 1.6 lbs or so Salmon
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika to taste
- 4-5 fresh tomatoes, diced
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic (we generally do about 3 cloves)
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Consider also saving the skin to use in Salmon with crispy skin.